Technical Vessel Information
For the more in-depth facts and figures about the beautiful Savoy catamaran, here are the full specifications. Feel free to contact us if you would like to review Savoy, prior to scheduling in a charter. Our experienced team is available to discuss any queries you may have, or to check availability.
For a closer visual inspection, have a look through our gallery of photographs, or get in touch to come on board and see for yourself!
Savoy Vessel Specifications
- 16.4 metre Power Cat
- Launched 2000
- Bakewell-White Yacht Design
- Powered by two 400 HP Iveco Marine engines.
- Cruises at 15/18 knots
- Top speed 22
- Two double cabins with ensuites.
- Three bathrooms or “heads” all with showers and toilets.
- Two extra double berths are available which can be made up.
- Modern galley
- Tender and outboard
- MSA No 126784
- NZSM Certificate No 6054
- Official Number 876333
- Call sign ZMY 5367
- Vessel complete with fishing gear, BBQ, and Game fishing chair
- In survey for inshore waters in the Hauraki Gulf, Northland, Auckland, Great Barrier and Bay of Plenty.
- Inshore limits maximum number of passengers 44.
If you have any further questions with regards to the vessel, it’s capacity, layout or anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact us.